The ultimate modeling, acting, dancing and singing event of the year. Many of the celebrities you know and love were discovered right here at IMTA. Here at That IMTA Blog, we'll give you all the news and inside scoops on our alumni's success as they continue to work hard at pursuing their dreams.

Friday, November 04, 2016

IMTA Alum Dillon Westbrock is Model of the Week!

IMTA Alum Dillon Westbrock is Model of the Week for Models.com! Here's an excerpt where Dillon discusses how he was discovered:
When my mother agent first started, they lived right next door to my mom when I was in my mom’s womb, so I grew up with my mom doing local commercials and local modeling stuff. At the time when I was so young, I thought my mom was famous. I was like, “I want to be famous like my mom,” so every three years I’d go into my mother agency and they’d always turn me down. They’d say, “It’s a waste of money, you wouldn’t really get as much out of it as you wanted.” Finally a year and a half ago they were like, “Alright, we’re ready, we’ll take you.” Then they sent me to IMTA, which is a modeling and talent convention and that’s where I got signed with Storm, Wilhelmina, and then Next. Then I got signed with Elite down the road a bit.

Dillon competed at IMTA with IMD Models and was awarded IMTA Most Sought Male Model and IMTA Male Junior Model of the Year for LA 2015.

No comments: