The ultimate modeling, acting, dancing and singing event of the year. Many of the celebrities you know and love were discovered right here at IMTA. Here at That IMTA Blog, we'll give you all the news and inside scoops on our alumni's success as they continue to work hard at pursuing their dreams.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

IMTA Alum Madison Iseman's Series Renewed!

IMTA Alum Madison Iseman's series Still The King was renewed for a second season!  The show has been a huge hit for CMT! Madison plays Charlotte, Billy Ray Cyrus' character's daughter.  Madison competed at IMTA in 2013.

Here is a very sweet message Madison sent us a few months after she competed at IMTA:
It's Madison Iseman. I competed this year in IMTA LA 2013 and won 'Junior Miss Actor of the Year' and 'Most Sought After Actor'. I wanted to tell you I had the absolute BEST experience of my life. I had a blast. I just wanted to give an update that I'm now living in LA and signed with Momentum Talent Agency and Zero Gravity Management and couldn't be happier. I will keep you guys updated with successes to come. Couldn't have gotten to where I am and I am so blessed. I would recommend IMTA to anyone who dreams of continuing a career in the entertainment industry. I can't wait to come back and maybe pass out awards at IMTA and make others feel on top of the world like I did at that moment. Thank you for EVERYTHING!!

The one-hour season finale of Still The King airs this Sunday, Aug. 14 at 9 p.m. ET/PT. The new season begins production this fall and is scheduled to premiere next year.

No comments: