The ultimate modeling, acting, dancing and singing event of the year. Many of the celebrities you know and love were discovered right here at IMTA. Here at That IMTA Blog, we'll give you all the news and inside scoops on our alumni's success as they continue to work hard at pursuing their dreams.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

IMTA Alum Ashley Greene in 'In Dubious Battle!'

IMTA Alum Ashley Greene is part of an all-star cast of the film 'In Dubious Battle' which will be released in 2016.  The cast includes Selena Gomez, Josh Hutcherson, Bryan Cranston and the legendary Robert Duvall.  Ashley plays Robert Duvall's daughter in the film which is based on a John Steinbeck novel.

Ashley competed at IMTA in 2004, when she said,"I'm so thankful I got the opportunity to be here at IMTA because there are so many people and so many opportunities. I want to come back to IMTA even if do I make something big of it. I definitely want to come back, it was a lot of fun!"

No comments: