The ultimate modeling, acting, dancing and singing event of the year. Many of the celebrities you know and love were discovered right here at IMTA. Here at That IMTA Blog, we'll give you all the news and inside scoops on our alumni's success as they continue to work hard at pursuing their dreams.

Tuesday, December 01, 2015

IMTA Alum Aire Sirvaitis for Hayden Los Angeles!

Check out this beautiful shot of IMTA Alum Aire Sirvaitis for Hayden Los Angeles! Aire Sirvaitis competed at IMTA in New York in 2013 with Pro-Model & Talent Management. Aire is signed with Unified Mgmt. LA, The Savage Agency LA, and Wilhelmina LA!

Here's what Aire said about IMTA in an interview :
What was IMTA like for you?

It was an AMAZING experience for me. I would not even be close to living my dream if it wasn’t for IMTA. I went to IMTA, New York City 2013, where I won a Talent of the Year award, received a $10,000 scholarship to the New York Conservatory for Dramatic Arts, and placed in the top ten for Sitcom, TV Beauty, TV Real People, and Screen Test. I also signed with Bellissima Model Management in NY and that is how I got to model in Thailand. I would be lying if I said IMTA wasn’t overwhelming, but it really opened my eyes and helped me grasp a better understanding of the industry and how it works.

No comments: