The ultimate modeling, acting, dancing and singing event of the year. Many of the celebrities you know and love were discovered right here at IMTA. Here at That IMTA Blog, we'll give you all the news and inside scoops on our alumni's success as they continue to work hard at pursuing their dreams.

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

An Update from IMTA Alum Sedona James!

We recently heard from IMTA Alum Sedona James who gave us an update on her acting career! Here's the update from Sedona in her own words:

I was in IMTA January 2012. Because of the amazing experience I had there, I decided to move to LA and make a go of acting.   I worked my way up the competitive ladder starting with a background role then I starred in a web series, then Co-star on Disney's "I Didn't Do It", Guest-starring on Nickelodeon's "Henry Danger", supporting role on Nickelodeon's movie of the week, "One Crazy Cruise" and I recently starred in the leading role in a Nickelodeon pilot called "Future Shock". Because of "Future Shock," I just signed with one of the largest agencies in Hollywood, The Gersh Agency.

Sedona James

Congratulations Sedona!  We are so proud of you!

No comments: