The ultimate modeling, acting, dancing and singing event of the year. Many of the celebrities you know and love were discovered right here at IMTA. Here at That IMTA Blog, we'll give you all the news and inside scoops on our alumni's success as they continue to work hard at pursuing their dreams.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

IMTA Featured in Pageantry Magazine!


The beautiful new PageantryDigital edition is HERE!  There are many great articles and interviews, including an awesome article about IMTA!  Here's an excerpt with a quote from the article, "Gena Wachendorfer of Southwest Model & Talent added: 'IMTA was the perfect way to market myself and get a taste of what the modeling industry is all about. I met many fabulous people and made connections with some who are truly interested in helping me go far in this industry. I am so thankful that I had the chance and support to go to IMTA and I am eager to see what the future holds.'"

Please be sure to read the article and explore the beautiful new Winter 2015 issue of Pageantry!

No comments: