The ultimate modeling, acting, dancing and singing event of the year. Many of the celebrities you know and love were discovered right here at IMTA. Here at That IMTA Blog, we'll give you all the news and inside scoops on our alumni's success as they continue to work hard at pursuing their dreams.

Monday, March 30, 2015

IMTA Alum Roddy Biggs Signs with MMG!


IMTA Alum Roddy Biggs signed with MMG in New York! Roddy competed at IMTA in Los Angeles in January, 2014 with Gage Talent.  Roddy told us about his IMTA experience saying, "IMTA gave me the opportunity of a lifetime and it was the best decision I ever made. I wouldn't trade it for anything." Roddy also told us about his experience with Gage Talent Agency saying, "Gage Talent Agency in Knoxville, Tennessee gave me the opportunity to get started in the business, I wouldn't be where I am today with out them. "
Please support Roddy by liking his official facebook page.

Congratulations Roddy on signing with MMG!  
We can't wait to hear more about your career!

No comments: