The ultimate modeling, acting, dancing and singing event of the year. Many of the celebrities you know and love were discovered right here at IMTA. Here at That IMTA Blog, we'll give you all the news and inside scoops on our alumni's success as they continue to work hard at pursuing their dreams.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Isabella Jiang Update!



Isabella looks amazing in her most recent shoot in NYC!!! Isabella is going to be bi-coastal very soon!!! She currently lives in NYC and plans on going between NYC & LA!! Great great job Isabella!!  Isabella competed at IMTA in New York in July with Pro-Model & Talent Management.

Here's a quote from Isabella from our IMTA Insider interview:
What did coming to IMTA do for your career: I felt like IMTA was the express train that took me from just-a-dreamer to a-dream-maker, nonstop... IMTA definitely plays a very important role in my career and it has led me to my dream come true...








No comments: