The ultimate modeling, acting, dancing and singing event of the year. Many of the celebrities you know and love were discovered right here at IMTA. Here at That IMTA Blog, we'll give you all the news and inside scoops on our alumni's success as they continue to work hard at pursuing their dreams.

Thursday, December 18, 2014

IMTA Alum Quinn McColgan

IMTA Alum Quinn McColgan stars in Wishin' and Hopin' with Molly Ringwald!  It is going to air Sunday and Monday on Lifetime!  Quinn competed at IMTA with Barbizon Chique and was the 2009 Most Sought After Talent Award Winner!

Here's a quote from an interview Quinn did with The Movie Network:
TMN: Well, how did you get started in acting?
Quinn McColgan: Well, one day I was on a bandstand and these people came out to my parents, and they gave them a card to go to this class. And I went to this class, and then from then on I went to a place called IMTA and I got an award for Most Sought After Actress, and from then I got an agent and then I just kind of started.

Quinn will also appear in the upcoming mini-series Members Only with Betsy Brandt and John Stamos and in the film Welcome to Harmony with Matthew Fox.  For more about Quinn, please follow her Fan Facebook page.  You can also follow Quinn's twitter and instagram.

Congratulations Quinn on all of your exciting projects!  We are so proud of you!

No comments: