The ultimate modeling, acting, dancing and singing event of the year. Many of the celebrities you know and love were discovered right here at IMTA. Here at That IMTA Blog, we'll give you all the news and inside scoops on our alumni's success as they continue to work hard at pursuing their dreams.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Olivia Stuck- IMTA Insider Exclusive!


IMTA Alum Olivia Stuck is our guest blog post for our IMTA Insider series. Olivia stars on Kirby Buckets on Disney XD!  Here's Olivia's story in her own words!

At the age of 6, I, Olivia Stuck, began my acting career at Starbound NYC in Toledo, OH where I found my love for acting. I worked with Wendi Davis at Starbound NYC for a couple of years before I attended IMTA in Los Angeles in 2008 and won numerous awards for my young acting talent.  I am very grateful for Wendi Davis's guidance and assistance which was invaluable.

Moving forward, my family and I relocated to the West Coast where I currently reside.  I have two sisters and two brothers.  In addition to acting, I love music and singing, and I am presently working in the studio recording new songs for release in the near future.  My first release, Till You Come Home, can be found on SoundCloud under the artist name Olivia.  The song is dedicated to members of the Armed Forces and anyone missing somebody for an extended period of time.

Since my big move out west, I have appeared in multiple commercials as well as film productions. I can be seen on DVD in a 2011 release ‘The Princess and the Pony’.  I filmed 14 episodes of a TV series called “The Jadagrace Show” where I co-stared as the best friend of Jadagrace.  This show will be airing in 2015.

I appeared as a guest star on Good Luck Charlie on the Disney Channel, and did a guest appearance on CSI NY. I was in the recent feature film called Last Vegas starring Morgan Freeman, Michael Douglas, Kevin Kline, and Robert De Niro which is available on DVD.  I played Sophie, the love interest of Michael Douglas and Robert De Niro when they were younger. You can also see me in the feature film "Altergeist" which premiered on DVD in October of 2014, and will be in the theater thereafter.

I was in a recent episode of Girl meets World on the Disney Channel.   Presently,  I play Dawn, Kirby’s sister,  in the new Disney XD show called “Kirby Buckets” which airs on Monday evenings. I want to thank everyone for their support.  I love you all.

Olivia

Thank you so much Olivia for sharing your inspiring story!  
We are so proud of you and excited for all the great news!  

No comments: