The ultimate modeling, acting, dancing and singing event of the year. Many of the celebrities you know and love were discovered right here at IMTA. Here at That IMTA Blog, we'll give you all the news and inside scoops on our alumni's success as they continue to work hard at pursuing their dreams.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

An Update from IMTA Alum Americus Abesamis!

We just heard from IMTA Alum Americus Abesamis with an update!

"I just wanted to give you an update of my recent gigs during this past summer and in the last few weeks. I recently appeared in the summer cop comedy film "Let's Be Cops" starring Damon Wayans Jr. and Jake Johnson from the TV series "New Girl". I have made appearances for the reality competition "Skin Wars" for GSN and "Epic Meal Empire" for fyi channel. Currently, I have two commercials running for Dos Equis and AT&T Samsung S5 Active. I have print ad for Speedo Footwear. In August, I booked a recurring cop role on the TV series "Bosch" for Amazon TV. In the few weeks, I booked co-starring roles on NBC series "A to Z" and CBS upcoming series "The McCarthys". In my 9th year, I am currently scaring people at Universal Studios Hollywood Halloween Horror Nights.

In Sumo news, the 2014 US Sumo Open will air on Universal Sports Network tonight in which I recently competed against with some of the toughest international sumo wrestlers.

It has been a busy year so far...

I competed at IMTA with Tomorrow Talent-NY in Los Angeles and New York in 1999 and again in Los Angeles in 2000. I am managed by TalentInk LA/NY/Chi and represented by The Ward Agency(Th), ATA(C), and California Sumo Association(Sumo).

Americus Abesamis
IMTA Alumni"

Thanks Americus for the amazing update!  We are so proud of you!

No comments: