The ultimate modeling, acting, dancing and singing event of the year. Many of the celebrities you know and love were discovered right here at IMTA. Here at That IMTA Blog, we'll give you all the news and inside scoops on our alumni's success as they continue to work hard at pursuing their dreams.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Letter from Model Alisa Forslund!

We recently heard from one of our IMTA NY 2014 Contestants:
Thank you very much for the great opportunity. IMTA was well organized. I had a wonderful week and I made many new friends. I got a great contract with a model agency and now I know what profession want to have.

Best regards,
Alisa Forslund
And my parents
Pariss Models, Finland

Thank you Alisa, we are so happy you had a great experience and 
we can't wait to hear about your new career as a model!

No comments: