The ultimate modeling, acting, dancing and singing event of the year. Many of the celebrities you know and love were discovered right here at IMTA. Here at That IMTA Blog, we'll give you all the news and inside scoops on our alumni's success as they continue to work hard at pursuing their dreams.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Belle Feaster Update!


We recently heard from IMTA Alum model Belle Feaster.  She competed at IMTA with Diane Dick Modeling and Talent Agency.   Here's what Belle had to say about her IMTA experience:

"At IMTA 2012, I competed in acting and modeling as one of the handful of plus size, or curve, models. I placed within the Top 5 in both Make-Up and Theatrical Headshots. I received 9 callbacks from IMTA all from fabulous agencies. Since IMTA, I have signed with Kim Dawson in Dallas and Wilhelmina Los Angeles. My roster of clients include Belk and JCPenney; I was also featured on The Queen Latifah Show and the spring issue of Darling Magazine. Attending IMTA 2012 was the best week of my life (thus far)! I made many great contacts that I carry with me to this day and I am eternally grateful for the opportunities I received through IMTA as well as the chance to compete."





No comments: