The ultimate modeling, acting, dancing and singing event of the year. Many of the celebrities you know and love were discovered right here at IMTA. Here at That IMTA Blog, we'll give you all the news and inside scoops on our alumni's success as they continue to work hard at pursuing their dreams.

Monday, May 19, 2014

IMTA Alum Jessica White on Fashion Police!


IMTA Alum Jessica White was the guest on E!'s Fashion Police with Joan Rivers and Kelly Osbourne! Jessica looked amazing and she shared great stories about modeling including how she got her start at IMTA.  Jessica said, "I did this competition at 13 years old from IMTA.  I got 50 callbacks, two weeks after signing with IMG, my first job was American Vogue. I remember going to Paris and I met Stella McCartney and did the Chloe campaign and I had all these people telling me you don't understand how big you are about to be."

If you would like to get your start as a model, actor, singer, dancer or songwriter, please sign up on our official IMTA site!

No comments: