The ultimate modeling, acting, dancing and singing event of the year. Many of the celebrities you know and love were discovered right here at IMTA. Here at That IMTA Blog, we'll give you all the news and inside scoops on our alumni's success as they continue to work hard at pursuing their dreams.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

IMTA Alum Brandon Miller Update!

IMTA Alum Brandon Miller attended IMTA LA 2014. He signed with TJ Stein and he will be heading out in June for work. Brandon competed at IMTA with Pro-Model & Talent Mgmt.. Here's what Brandon had to say about his experience:
"I attended IMTA with Pro Model & Talent Management.  It was one of the greatest weeks of my life. Being in a hotel filled with so many talented people boosted my confidence level and now I am at a point in my life where I can say,'I will,' accomplish my goals and live my dream."

Best wishes to you Brandon!  We can't wait to see what happens for you in L.A.!

No comments: