The ultimate modeling, acting, dancing and singing event of the year. Many of the celebrities you know and love were discovered right here at IMTA. Here at That IMTA Blog, we'll give you all the news and inside scoops on our alumni's success as they continue to work hard at pursuing their dreams.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

IMTA Alum Aaron Paul on Good Morning America!

IMTA Alum Aaron Paul was the featured star on Good Morning America today. He is promoting his new film 'Need for Speed.' Aaron competed at IMTA in 1997 with Metcalf Model & Talent. He described performing his monologue at IMTA saying,"Here I am this kid from Boise, Idaho, and I’m sitting there watching and realize that there’s no way my monologue is going to stand out,' he says. "I knew this was my shot, and I had to do something bold, something dangerous." The risk paid off. Paul won runner-up and signed with his first manager that day.

No comments: