The ultimate modeling, acting, dancing and singing event of the year. Many of the celebrities you know and love were discovered right here at IMTA. Here at That IMTA Blog, we'll give you all the news and inside scoops on our alumni's success as they continue to work hard at pursuing their dreams.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

TWO IMTA Alumni in Feature Film!

IMTA Alumni Haley Bennett and Aaron Paul will be starring in the feature film Fathers And Daughters! The cast includes Russell Crowe, Amanda Seyfried, Octavia Spencer, Quvenzhane Wallis and Diane Kruger. Most impressively, the cast includes two Oscar winners, an Oscar Nominee, a multiple Emmy winner (Paul), a Cannes and a SAG winner!
Haley competed at IMTA in 2001 with Pro-Model & Talent Mgmt. and she said,"I definitely would have not been at this point and had this much background and confidence if it were not for my IMTA experience years ago. The training and interest was essential for the beginning stages of the construction for the backbone of my career and future.”
Aaron competed at IMTA in 1997 with Metcalf Model & Talent. He described performing his monologue at IMTA saying,"Here I am this kid from Boise, Idaho, and I’m sitting there watching and realize that there’s no way my monologue is going to stand out,' he says. "I knew this was my shot, and I had to do something bold, something dangerous." The risk paid off. Paul won runner-up and signed with his first manager that day.
IMTA is pleased to congratulate both of these talented IMTA alumni!

No comments: