The ultimate modeling, acting, dancing and singing event of the year. Many of the celebrities you know and love were discovered right here at IMTA. Here at That IMTA Blog, we'll give you all the news and inside scoops on our alumni's success as they continue to work hard at pursuing their dreams.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Letter from IMTA Alum Moises Nieves!


Letter to IMTA
My Success Story

My name is Moises Nieves, NYC 2012 Alumni. Participating in IMTA, I discovered new growth opportunities as an actor even though I was living in Puerto Rico . I was able to acquire the knowledge and advice in this industry through the workshops and callbacks. I had top ten awards in acting and modeling. Through this letter, I want to thank IMTA for being a Convention of talents that can connect with producers, agents and directors to be discovered and gain even more knowledge of how to start in this industry. Secondly, I want to thank my director, Alan Trudeau, for training me with the correct tools and quality training that I could achieve this goal . Now, I will move to Los Angeles in August to continue my career thanks to IMTA.

After participating in IMTA NYC 2012, I became a Fashion TV Host (show: iLOOK PR TV) of Fashion iLook PR Magazine, I participated in the Showtime series "The Big C ', I have made several short films on the island, and modeled as the Teen Image of the new campaigns of SEARS clothing stores among other projects.

IMTA gave me a change to my life as talent. It gave me new experiences and soon it will give me the step of moving to Los Angeles to pursue my dreams and my career.


Again I want to thank you, my director Alan Trudeau, and those people who believed in my talent and potential, my mother Jenny Nieves, Jose Joey Cruz and Rudilenia Martinez.

"To all those talents who have a dream in this industry, IMTA is a great opportunity to grow as talent. I started my career with IMTA."

Sincerely;
Moises Nieves
IMTA NYC 2012 Alumni

No comments: