The ultimate modeling, acting, dancing and singing event of the year. Many of the celebrities you know and love were discovered right here at IMTA. Here at That IMTA Blog, we'll give you all the news and inside scoops on our alumni's success as they continue to work hard at pursuing their dreams.

Friday, January 03, 2014

Americus Abesamis Update!

We recently heard from one of our favorite IMTA Alums Americus Abesamis who gave us an update on his career!

"Happy New Year 2014!!! I wanted to give you a quick update of my career. I currently have a Corona Extra commercial running in Mexico. I have a Ford commercial running in Europe. I have a Fanta Soda Commercial in France. I recently appeared on the TBS TV series "Ground Floor" and the CBS TV series "How I Met Your Mother." This month, I recently booked a role on the Showtime cable series "Shameless." I also made appearances in several music videos and web projects. Hoping to make 2014 a busy year. I have competed in the IMTA 3 times in 1999 and 2000. It has prepared me to be a true working actor."

Thank you Americus!  We love hearing about your career and all of your interesting projects!

No comments: