The ultimate modeling, acting, dancing and singing event of the year. Many of the celebrities you know and love were discovered right here at IMTA. Here at That IMTA Blog, we'll give you all the news and inside scoops on our alumni's success as they continue to work hard at pursuing their dreams.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

IMTA Alumni Host Twin Cities Weekend!


Will Jorgensen
IMTA Alumni are among the TV Talk Show Hosts for a pilot show in Minneapolis, MN!  Will Jorgensen competed at IMTA NY in 2013 and two weeks later was cast as a TV Talk Show Host for " Twin Cities Weekend. " Will said,"I wouldn't have had the confidence required to impress the casting director without the IMTA experience."

Jared Admave
Another co-host of the talk show is also an IMTA Alum! Jared Admave competed at IMTA New York 2008!  Both of these talented personalities competed at IMTA with Caryn International.  Jared was awarded an Honorable Mention in Entertainment Host at IMTA! Jared said, "I never imagined the opportunity IMTA gave me. The moment I went in front of the camera, I knew that was it! IMTA gave me the confidence and motivation I had been looking for. My dream finally came true because of my training and IMTA. Thank you!"

They just shot the pilot and some networks are already interested.  Best wishes to all of you with Twin Cities Weekend! Please like their Facebook page.


Here's the full scoop on the show straight from Will-"We just shot the pilot for the show and are in the process of editing it to sell to local Twin Cities networks.  Two smaller networks are very interested already.  I will be one of four talk show hosts, with three other field reporters.  I was at IMTA NYC 2013 with Caryn International and I received 2nd Runner-Up in Theatrical Head Shots, and Commercial Print (Thank you Jae Feinberg) along with Honorable Mention in Cold Reads (Thank you Tom Logan).  Two weeks after IMTA I was working on moving to L.A. but I auditioned for the "Twin Cities Weekend" (we have a facebook page) and I am still here in Minneapolis.  I wouldn't have had the confidence required to impress the casting director without the IMTA experience."

No comments: