The ultimate modeling, acting, dancing and singing event of the year. Many of the celebrities you know and love were discovered right here at IMTA. Here at That IMTA Blog, we'll give you all the news and inside scoops on our alumni's success as they continue to work hard at pursuing their dreams.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A message from Sarah Swainson, IMTA Contestant from NY 2013!

Hi there, my name is Sarah Swainson and I attended IMTA this past July with Ambiance Models & Talent. I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your conference. It was the most amazing thing I have ever done in my entire life.

While attending IMTA I got to meet so many amazing and talented people, as well as attend seminars that were very helpful and offered information you can't get anywhere else.

When I was there I had the opportunity to audition for the NY Film Academy, to which I was one of the ones chosen to receive a scholarship worth up to $15,000 dollars towards their school.

I also had the opportunity to speak to someone from the NY Conservatory for Dramatic Arts. I later received a $500 dollar scholarship to apply towards one of their summer programs.

IMTA was the experience of a lifetime and something I would do again in a heartbeat.

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity!!!

No comments: