The ultimate modeling, acting, dancing and singing event of the year. Many of the celebrities you know and love were discovered right here at IMTA. Here at That IMTA Blog, we'll give you all the news and inside scoops on our alumni's success as they continue to work hard at pursuing their dreams.

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Kellie Trammel at IMTA!





We were recently contacted by Kellie Trammel, who competed at IMTA in L.A. in January, 2013 with Ice. Kellie wanted us to share with you her letter to IMTA: "Hey IMTA I competed in IMTA LA 2013 and I just wanted to share with you what I have been doing since then. First I just wanted to say how IMTA was one of the best weeks of my life. I progressed throughout the week and really learned what it is like in this industry! I have done several fashion shows since IMTA and I am looking forward to many more! Thank you so much for the amazing memories and all you guys and gals have done for me!"

No comments: