The ultimate modeling, acting, dancing and singing event of the year. Many of the celebrities you know and love were discovered right here at IMTA. Here at That IMTA Blog, we'll give you all the news and inside scoops on our alumni's success as they continue to work hard at pursuing their dreams.

Monday, April 01, 2013

A Special Message from IMTA Alum Madison Iseman!


We recently received the following message from the 2013 LA IMTA Junior Miss Actor of the Year!  Madison gave us the okay to share it so here you go, straight from a recent IMTA alum!
------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey IMTA!

It's Madison Iseman. I competed this year in IMTA LA 2013 and won 'Junior Miss Actor of the Year' and 'Most Sought After Actor'. I wanted to tell you i had the absolute BEST experience of my life. I had a blast. I just wanted to give an update that I'm now living in LA and signed with Momentum Talent Agency and Zero Gravity Management and couldn't be happier. I will keep you guys updated with successes to come. Couldn't have gotten to where I am and I am so blessed. I would recommend IMTA to anyone who dreams of continuing a career in the entertainment industry. I can't wait to come back and maybe pass out awards at IMTA and make others feel on top of the world like I did at that moment. Thank you for EVERYTHING!!

Lots of love and best wishes,
Madison Iseman

3 comments:

Nikita Mc Dermid said...

Hey hey Madison !! I'm Nikita from South Africa. I'm going to New York in July for the IMTA Convention, Acting division. I'm so excited but soo scared at the same time !! I'm soo anxious !! I REALLY wanna become an actress & have always wanted to be one. I'm working REALLY REALLY hard & I REALLY REALLY want this !! Is there any any advice you could give me, so I too, can become a successful actress ?? Thanx !! Nikita:)

Nikita Mc Dermid said...

Hey hey Madison !! I'm Nikita from South Africa. I'm going to New York in July for the IMTA Convention, Acting division. I'm so excited but soo scared at the same time !! I'm soo anxious !! I REALLY wanna become an actress & have always wanted to be one. I'm working REALLY REALLY hard & I REALLY REALLY want this !! Is there any any advice you could give me, so I too, can become a successful actress ?? Thanx !! Nikita:)

Madison Iseman said...

Nikita,

My advice for you is focus focus focus!! Keep your eye on the outcome because its really easy to get off track. Working hard will be the best thing for you to do, but at the same time HAVE FUN! I promise you it will be the greatest week of your life and you will meet so many cool people that are passionate about the same thing you are. It goes by too quick so enjoy it why it lasts!

Good luck!
Madison Iseman