The ultimate modeling, acting, dancing and singing event of the year. Many of the celebrities you know and love were discovered right here at IMTA. Here at That IMTA Blog, we'll give you all the news and inside scoops on our alumni's success as they continue to work hard at pursuing their dreams.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

IMTA Alum Americus Abesamis Update!



We received a letter from IMTA Alum Americus Abesamis, updating us on all of his accomplishments!

"As we near the end of 2012 and approach 2013...the future is always looking good. I have stayed very busy. I have made appearances on skits for "Conan" show on TBS and "Attack of the Show" on G4. Back in May, I traveled to Toronto, Canada and performed in the Baroque Asian Inspired Handel's Opera of "Semele" for several weeks. I joined the featured core group of humanoid-looking aliens on ABC's new series "The Neighbors". I recently returned from Mexico shooting a major beer commercial. Also, still working on and off on a SyFy project "The Pandora Experiment" in a supporting role.

In between, I continue to compete in amateur Sumo in the United States and nationally ranked in the top 10 Heavyweights. I continue to work security for Warner Bro's studios and a seasonal scare actor at Universal Studios Hollywood's "Halloween Horror Nights". I currently live in Burbank, CA for the last 12 years. Originally from Jersey City, NJ.

I competed at the IMTA three times back in 1999 and 2000, twice in Los Angeles and one in New York.

Currently managed by Terrie Snell at TalentInk LA/NY, Theatrically by The Ward Agency, Commercially by ATA."

No comments: