The ultimate modeling, acting, dancing and singing event of the year. Many of the celebrities you know and love were discovered right here at IMTA. Here at That IMTA Blog, we'll give you all the news and inside scoops on our alumni's success as they continue to work hard at pursuing their dreams.

Monday, October 01, 2012

A Very Special Thank You from Actor Samuel Carpenter!

Actor Samuel Carpenter competed at our most recent IMTA event which took place in New York City in July.  Sam signed with Rage Talent Agency and is also represent by Raquel Repka of The Rock Agency as his manager. He recently wrote us a very nice letter about his IMTA experience and what has happened for him and his acting career!

Dear IMTA,

Thank you again for the amazing opportunity this past July in New York City! IMTA was a huge step for me. My name is Sam Carpenter and I won 4th runner up Male Actor of the Year and won a scholarship to the New York Film Academy.
Four days after IMTA New York, I took the move (leap of faith) to Los Angeles where I've been living for the past two months.
When I arrived, I started doing some extra work, and before long I got lead roles in 4 indie films. It took 3 weeks before I was able to join SAG and over the next two weekends I will be starring in my first television pilot called The Adventures of the West Brothers (sci-fi/Flash Gordon type of action show)

I still keep in touch with the many wonderful people I met at IMTA as well as exchange letters almost every week with David Vando of the NYFA in New York.

Again, just wanted to say thank you for everything this past July. I look forward to visiting IMTA in L.A. come this January

-Sam Carpenter

Congratulations to Sam!  His wonderful attitude and impressive talent will take him far as actor!
Stay tuned to THAT IMTA BLOG for more on this up and coming actor!

No comments: