The ultimate modeling, acting, dancing and singing event of the year. Many of the celebrities you know and love were discovered right here at IMTA. Here at That IMTA Blog, we'll give you all the news and inside scoops on our alumni's success as they continue to work hard at pursuing their dreams.

Friday, August 24, 2012

IMTA Alum Ashley Greene in The Apparition!

IMTA Alum Ashley Greene's latest film opens today!  She stars in the new horror film, The Apparition! She plays Kelly, a girl haunted by a supernatural presence after a college experiment gone wrong.
Ashley competed at IMTA in 2004, when she said,"I'm so thankful I got the opportunity to be here at IMTA because there are so many people and so many opportunities. I want to come back to IMTA even if do I make something big of it. I definitely want to come back, it was a lot of fun!"

Enjoy the spooky trailer for The Apparition right here on That IMTA Blog!

No comments: