The ultimate modeling, acting, dancing and singing event of the year. Many of the celebrities you know and love were discovered right here at IMTA. Here at That IMTA Blog, we'll give you all the news and inside scoops on our alumni's success as they continue to work hard at pursuing their dreams.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Devon Hobson - New York Fashion Week Runway!

IMTA alum Devon Hobson just walked the runways for New York Fashion Week. She shared the following with us:

"Its Devon Hobson from the Tampa JMT IMTA group in Los Angeles 2010.... I just want to say thank you for everything! I walked in New York's Fashion week this season and was just reflecting back on how it all happened and it all started with you and Barbizon! And I just really want to thank you so much because you started it all and gave me all the confidence I needed. I couldn't of done any of this with out you and the JMT Barbizon team, You guys are the best!

I walked for Adrian Alicea, Cala Osidana Swim, Anna Mcraney, and B Michael. and I also did Nolcha fashion week (Nolcha was like its little own fashion week) in Nolcha I walked for OLA, Alice Yim new York, KWON, Viviene Pash, Afanador, and Stella Simona. As of other jobs, I did a hair job for Redken with Sam Villa, a fashion presentation for Logan Nietzal,and a workshop for Joe McNalley."

Check out her beautiful shots and stay tuned for more on this stunning IMTA alum!

No comments: