The ultimate modeling, acting, dancing and singing event of the year. Many of the celebrities you know and love were discovered right here at IMTA. Here at That IMTA Blog, we'll give you all the news and inside scoops on our alumni's success as they continue to work hard at pursuing their dreams.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Marissa Irwin appears in Seventeen Magazine!


IMTA Alum, model Marissa Irwin can be seen in the May issue of Seventeen magazine. She appears in a beauty photo-essay with tips for glamorous hair. Check on her out on page 143!

Marissa recently appeared in multi-page editorial layout for the cutting edge magazine Zink. She appeared in the January 2007 issue. Here are some striking images from that shoot. She is wearing a tunic by designer Max Mara, tights by Wolford and Manolo Blahnik heels.

Marissa competed at IMTA during Hooray for Hollywood, 2004.

7 comments:

Alejandro said...

Marrisa is the most beautiful woman I have never seen in my life, and is strong and admirably to triumph over that disease so terrible

Diego Lozano said...

I actualy saw her for the first time in a medical program

She actualy took my breath away when I saw her for the first time, the most beautyfull woman Ive ever seen

And its also Admirable how she fought her disease and how her mother also helped her when everyone told them it was impossible

Chaz said...

I've met both Marissa and her mother, and they are both amazing women. A real story of perseverance and courage.

Anonymous said...

marissa is such a great inspiration. i am now taking modeling&acting classes at Barbizon of akron where she did and when i went for my open call i heard about marissa there.as soon as i heard about her and heard from this girl i knew i wanted to be just like her.she is gaining such amazing success.she is one gorgeous person,inside&out!

Alexandria said...

I saw her story on Mystery Diagnosis and they kept the fact that she became a model under wraps until the end of the show but throughout the whole episode I just stared at her and thought "wow she is beautiful, I wonder how tall she is- - she could be a model" and then at the end when they said she was a model I decided to do searches on her. It seems she has quite a fan base :-)

Diana said...

I also heard about her on Mystery Diagnosis. When I saw her, I thought, "Wow, she's pretty." I even thought the picture they took of her when she was in bed after the operation was beautiful! I mean, To me she took amazing pictures without trying! When they said she became a model I was amazed at how well she did it! I'm so glad at the fact that they found what was wrong with her...imagine if they hadn't. I'm so proud of her mother too! She basically saved her life with her braveness; but I noticed that Marissa's hair color was red on the show and blond while she was modeling: Do you think maybe she is those kind of people that have their hair color change depending on what season it is? That's so cool!

nicki said...

i met her at imta summer of 2008 at nyc. and she is soooo nice! and beautiful. her story is amazing!