Wow! It has been a year of exciting IMTA alumni projects already! We have had 365 days full of an amazing variety of projects that feature models, actors, singers and dancers who got their career started by competing at IMTA. The photo above of Jessica Biel was actually the very first photo featured on the blog. Thanks to all our loyal readers and visitors for your support! And now....the year in review!:
- Brandon Routh debuts as Superman, the first in the franchise in the awesome film, Superman Returns. Brandon competed at the New York, 1999 IMTA Convention.
- Eva Longoria is named Maxim magazine's #1 on the Hot 100 List. She also appeared on numerous magazine covers, is named L'Oreal and Bebe Sport's spokeswoman as well as debuting in her first feature film and continuing her much-beloved role as Gabrielle Solis in the world-wide smash hit series Desperate Housewives! Eva competed at Los Angeles, 1998 IMTA Convention where she received 38 callbacks from agents interested in representing her.
- Jessica Biel starred in one of 2006's most critically acclaimed films, The Illusionist. She also presented awards at The Academy Awards and The Emmy Awards. Jessica appeared on numerous magazine covers and was a guest on several talk shows. Jessica competed at IMTA in Los Angeles in 1994.
- Hayley Bennett made her feature film debut in the hit Music and Lyrics. She is recording material for her first album. Hayley also did a lot of publicity for the film, interviews and is one of the hottest up and coming actresses in Hollywood. Hayley competed at IMTA in 2001.
- Sean Harju, IMTA's 2006 1st Runner Up Male Model of the Year, is one of the hottest models on the fashion scene. He modeled in NINE shows during New York's fashion week as well as the very prestigious Calvin Klein's Milan show!
- Jerry Ferrara stars in his fourth season as the beloved Turtle on the HBO hit series Entourage. Jerry competed at IMTA in 2000.
- Jessica White was a featured model for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue! She had a special shoot on location in Los Angeles with photographer Anne Menke. She was also chosen for a special feature "Models and Musicians" and was photographed with rock stars Gnarls Barkley. Jessica competed at IMTA in 1999.
- Ashton Kutcher and Josh Duhamel were named on People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive list! Both of these handsome actors were alumni of the New York, New York 1997 IMTA Convention.
- Supermodel Zhanna appeared in tons of magazine and advertising layouts. She is represented by IMG Models.