The ultimate modeling, acting, dancing and singing event of the year. Many of the celebrities you know and love were discovered right here at IMTA. Here at That IMTA Blog, we'll give you all the news and inside scoops on our alumni's success as they continue to work hard at pursuing their dreams.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Moises and Mateo Arias, Brothers on the Big Screen!




Moises and Mateo Arias careers have taken off. You can see Moises in Nacho Libre and he in Hannah Montana . Also, he just booked the series Dive Olly Ive which is a voice over of a submarine plus he just filmed a promo for Disney's Cars movie. Both Moises and Mateo Arias just booked Water And Power which is a play at the Mark Taper Theater. It is written by the writer of Nacho Libre. Rehearsal starts next month. Mateo just filmed a Round Table Pizza commercial. These two brothers are on a roll! Stay tuned for more on the Arias brothers!

18 comments:

MELANNY said...

OMGGG HAHAH HEY MOISES ND MATEO I DIDNT NO THAT U GUYS HAD FILMED THAT MANY THINGS BUT ANYWYAS I REALLY HOPE THAT I CAN GO VISIT U GUYS THIS SUMMER
~~ LOVE UR COUSIN
MELANNY

Anonymous said...

Is that really your cousin?

Anonymous said...

hey Moises that was a cute pictue!I hope we get to see u in more movies!

Melodee said...

awww Moises, you are sooooo adorable!!!!

lynsey said...

Moises I LOVE U!I THINK U R THE HOTTEST BOY IN THE WORLD!!!I hope u play i alot more movies!

Anonymous said...

MOISES U R HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

moises OMG! i love your show! i hope to see u this summer! By by! ps iwhat ur email

Diane said...

Hey...it's really cool to watch u on Hannah Montana, it's the main reason i watch the show, to c u crack all ur jokes. thnx 4 b-ing hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

♥If there ur cousins then how old is mateo then i no them and i no how old he really is!♥

Anonymous said...

Moises you are soooooooo cute! I love you on Hannah Montana! I liked the episode with your brother Mateo on it! Love Ya! Peace out!

Anonymous said...

moises is soo cute an hes 14 :D:D how old is his brother coz he is older then moises isnt he? x

Anonymous said...

i luv u mateo
ur the best guy iv ever met!!!!

Anonymous said...

mateo is now 12 and moises i've heard is 14

Karem said...

hey Moises
im Karem Arias and you are just soooooo hot!!!!!!
so anyways yeah you are just sooo awesome!!!

Caitlin said...

is mateo rly younger than u moises?

Anonymous said...

moises will u go out with me im 18 yrs old my name is hunter look me up on facebook hotty!

Anonymous said...

Mateo I like u, but one thing I like about u in kick'n it is when say ooooh and also because u r u maker laugh when u do something funny.
Where r living now?

Anonymous said...

I beleve mateo is oldest andHOTEST!!!!!!!